Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Overstock Me! Living Room Edition

I don't know about you guys, but I do WAY too much online browsing when it comes to home interiors.  I love so many different styles and tastes that I'm constantly picking out so many items, I could decorate hundreds of living rooms.  And the one place that I always see something I like, no matter what style I'm into that day, is Overstock.  So I attempted to style an entire room (graphically) in nothing but Overstock inventory.  It turned out a little masculine, but I'm actually totally digging  it....and with the idea of a possible new house and new living room to furnish, I could definitely go with this look.  Let me know what you think!  I'll come back and source it all tomorrow!  Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment