Search This Blog

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fashion for Your Home: Trina Turk

I like to think of decorating my house as the domestic version of getting myself ready every morning. In the same way I use my clothes as an avenue to express my individuality and taste, I use rugs, fabric, pillows, acessories, paint, etc to style my home.  Curtains in my living room are like a chic scarf on my purse...throw pillows are like earrings for my sofa...you get the idea.  

So it only makes sense that we are seeing a recent trend of fashion designers moving in to the world of interior design.  One of my favorite designers, Trina Turk, has started designing accessories for the home in the past year.  Check out these georgous pillows and how they mesh with her fashion aesthetic.






(images via www.trinaturk.com)
 Meet Trina here and learn more about what has inspired her fashion and home lines!



As we continue to see more and more fashion lines transition into the interior design arena, it's certain we'll see loads of beautiful pieces popping up all over the place! I think it's time i splurge on a Trina Turk pillow...what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment